Name : Sharma Paswan Designation : Principal Scientist Contact Information : MTE Division Educational Qualification : Ph.D. Area of Expertise : Oxidation, Hot Corrosion, Atmospheric corrosion, Quality assessment of coatings No. of Papers published : 7 Equipment/Software Skill : TGA, TGA+QMS, Tube furnace, Salt spray chamber, Uv-radiation, Humdity test chamber, ambient temperature gas analysis, XRF, Potentiostat, Imagae analyser, Raman spectroscopy Patent : 3 Nos.
1. Lokesh C. Pathak1, Sharma Paswan1, Suman K. Mishra1, Stephen P .Gaydos2 , Om Prakash3, Vijaykumar S. Ijeri3 “Corrosion resistant and low embrittlement aluminum alloy coatings on steel by magnetron sputtering” 2018, USA.
2. S. K. Tiwari, Stephen P. GAYDOS, Vijaykumar S. Ijeri, Om Prakash, Raghuvir singh, Sharma Paswan, Lokesh C. Pathak1 “Compositionally modulated Zinc- Manganese multilayered coatings” 2018, USA
3. Ranjan K Sahu, Yashabanta Narayan Singhbabu, Sharma Paswan “A process for post-treatment of graphene oxide coated cold rolled steel sheets for improving the anti-corrosion properties” 2016, India.
Technology : 2 Nos.
1. Cleaning methodology for removal of black layer on Cartridge 7.62mm Seq. Belt Ammunition (Ordnance Factory, Varangaon, Maharashtra, 2014-15), date of tranfer-28/12/2015.
2. Alternative of Cyanide for chemical cleaning of plain carbon steel and stripping of gold (TITAN Ltd, Hosur, TamilNadu, 2015-16), date of transfer-15/10/2016. Awards and Recognition :