International : S Hore and S K Das, Computer simulation of microstructure evolution in strip-cast silicon steel with cube and fiber texture, Philosophical Magazine, 2019, Vol. 99, No. 22, 2841-2857;
S Hore, S K Das, MM Humane & P. Anil Kumar, Neural Network Modelling to Characterize Steel Continuous Casting Process Parameters and Prediction of Casting Defects, Transactions of the Indian Institute of Metals, 2019, Vol. 72, No. 12, 3015 -3025;
Ashok K, Sheuli Hore, Sathyamoorthi P, Gour G Roy, Gopi K Mandal, “Estimation and Analysis of Excess Oxygen Input into Ladle during Liquid Steel Tapping”, Transactions of the Indian Institute of Metals, 2017,70 (2017) 2465-2476;
S. Hore, S.K. Das, S. Banerjee and S. Mukherjee, An adaptive neuro-fuzzy inference system-based modelling to predict mechanical properties of hot rolled TRIP steel, Ironmaking and Steelmaking, 44 (2016) 656-665;
S. Hore, S.K. Das, S. Banerjee, S. Mukherjee, “Computational modelling of static recrystallization and two dimensional microstructure evolution during hot strip rolling of advanced high strength steel”, Journal of Manufacturing Processes, 17 (2015) 78-87;
S. Hore, S.K. Das, S. Banerjee, S. Mukherjee, “A multiscale coupled Monte Carlo model to characterize microstructure evolution during hot rolling of Mo-TRIP steel”, Acta Materialia, 61 (2013) 7251-7259;
S. Hore, S.K. Das, S. Banerjee, S. Mukherjee, “Monte Carlo simulation of microstructure evolution during thermo-mechanical rolling of steel using grid computing technology”, Proceedings of the IEEE Xplore Digital Library, Vol. 101, Issue 11, (2013), 1-5;
S. Hore, S. K. Das, S. Banerjee and S. Mukherjee, “Monte Carlo simulation of influence of reheat temperature on austenite grain growth in C-Mn steel”, Materials Science and Technology, 2012 , vol 28 , no 6, pp. 711-718;
S. Hore, S.K. Das, R. Singh, K.K. Bhattacharya, “Efficiency study of a water-only cyclone by experimental and data modelling techniques when cleaning Indian coal fines”, International Journal of Coal Preparation and Utilization, 32 (2012), 193-209;
S Hore & RN Ghosh, Computer simulation of the high temperature creep behaviour of Cr-Mo steels, Materials Science & Engineering A, 2011, Vol. No. 528, pp. 6095-6102;
S Hore, S.K. Das, KM Godiwalla, KK Bhattacharya and R Singh, Performance characterization of water-only cyclone for processing high ash Indian coal, Metals Materials and Processes, 2008, Vol. 20, No. 4,pp. 265 - 280;
National : --
No.of.Patents : 1. “CREEPSIM – Software for prediction of creep behaviour of engineering materials” (Ref. No. CR-45/2007) by S Hore, R.N. Ghosh and J. Swaminathan.
2. “HYDROSIM – A GUI based computer software for evaluation of performance of hydrocyclone based on empirical models” (Ref. No. CR-40/2006) by S Hore, S.K. Das, K.M. Godiwalla, K.K. Bhattacharya, S.C Maulik and R Singh
3. “UNIMOD – A GUI based software for prediction of high temperature mechanical behaviour of engineering material” (Ref. No. CR-36/2005) by S Hore, R.N. Ghosh and B. Dash
4. “CRISP – Creep Modelling Software: for Strain Prediction” (Ref. No. CR-32/2003) by S Hore, R.N. Ghosh, N Roy, B. Dash and S Choudhury.
5. “CLIPWIN (window version of CLIP) – A menu driven computer software for Creep Life Prediction of Engineering Materials” (Ref. No. CR-27/2002) by S Hore and R.N. Ghosh.
6. “RLAWIN (window version of RELIEF) - Remaining Life Assessment for High Temperature components” (Ref. No.CR-34/2004) by S Hore, N Roy, R.N. Ghosh and B. Dash.
Awarded : --
Filed : --
Developed : --
Transferred : --
Equipment/Software Skills : Modelling; Simulation
Awards and Recognitions :
Qualification:PhD. (Engg.), Jadavpur University, West BengalM. Tech. (Computer Application), ISM, Dhanbad, JharkhandM. Sc. (Physics), Ranchi University, Jharkhand Research Area:Process and Materials modelling, Multi-scale simulation, Artificial Neural Network applications & soft computing Specialization:Mathematical modelling and simulation, Monte Carlo simulation, Cellular Automata, Phasefield modelling, Artificial neural network, Multi-scale Analysis, Database management and Development of application software’s