Iron and Steel making
- Highly metallised low Sulphur Directly Reduced Iron(DRI) from Iron Ore Slime and Rejected/Middling Coal
- Pellet-Sinter Composite Agglomerate (PSCA) of Iron Oxide Fines for Use in Blast Furnace
- Cold Bonded Carbon Composite Pellets for Utilization of Iron Ore Micro- Fines and Carbon Bearing Fines
- Fluxed Sinter through Micro-Pelletization
- Pellets from Iron ore Fines/Slimes
- Briquetting of ore Fines
- Development of synthetic flux and a process for de-phosphorization of steel in induction furnace.
- A Process for Production of Highly Metallised Directly Reduced Iron Cylinders (DRIC) from Lean Grade Raw Materials.