Name : Vidyadhar Ari Designation : Principal Scientist Contact Information : Dr. A. Vidyadhar, Principal Scientist, Mineral Processing Division, CSIR-National Metallurgical Laboratory, Jamshedpur-831007, Jharkhand Tel: 0657-2349008 (O), Mob: 9471309883, Fax: 0657-2345055, E-mail: email@example.com Educational Qualification : Ph.D (Lulea University of Technology, Sweden) Area of Expertise : Surface Chemistry, Froth Flotation, Adsorption Mechanisms, Fine Particle Processing, Coal Preparation, Iron Ore Beneficiation, Recycling of Electronic Waste, Mineral Processing. No. of Papers published : 18 Equipment/Software Skill : Patent : Technology : Awards and Recognition : 1. Outstanding Scientist - 2014, September 2014 Selected as one of the “Outstanding Scientist” from the TOP 100 Scientists by IBC’s (International Biographical Centre), Cambridge, England.
2. TOP 100 Scientists - 2014, April 2014 Selected as one of the IBC’s (International Biographical Centre) TOP 100 Scientists - 2014, Cambridge, England.
3. Ecoreco – Innovation Award, September 2013 Receipient of Ecoreco – Innovation Award for the project titled “Physical and hydrometallurgical beneficiation of poly cracker ash to enrich the metal concentrate” for successful outcome in terms of commercial exploitation.
4. Published Top Rated Article, BioMedLib – Who is Publishing in My Domain, July 2013 The article titled “Adsorption mechanism of mixed cationic/anionic collectors in feldspar-quartz flotation system” by A. Vidyadhar and K. Hanumantha Rao, J. Colloid Interface Sci; Feb 15; 306(2): 195-204, 2007 ranked No: 1 article from the Top 20 articles, in the domain of article 17098246, since its publication (2007). Ref: http://wipimd.com/?&sttflpg=8c4e4c3f7dd23296d7e0d5d1cff51e86fc55cf7e4ca8ca22
5. Who’s Who in the World, Marquis Who’s Who in America since 1899, May 2013 Biography has been selected for the Who’s Who in the World 2014 (31st Edition) .
6. First prize in Oral Presentation, January 2013 Recipient of First prize in oral presentation for the paper titled “Beneficiation of high ash Indian non-coking coal from Vasundhara mines, Odisha, by A. Vidyadhar, Renuka, M. Sharma and A. Das, presented in the National Seminar on “Exploitation of Lean Grade ore, Ore Fines and Urban Ores: Challenges, Problems and Solutions (LGO-2013)” held at CSIR-NML during 22-23 January 2013.
7. Gold Award Winner, November 2010 Recipient of Gold Award Winner, Theme Pavillion on “Mining, Minerals & Materials” at CSIR Techno Fest 2010, Science & Innovation for Transforming India during 14-27 November 2010, Pragati Maidan, New Delhi.
8. Khare Award (Coal), October 2009 Recipient of Khare Award (Coal) for the best paper titled “Modelling of fine coal processing in a teeter bed separator” by A. Das, A. Vidyadhar and S.K. Dey, presented in the International Seminar on “Mineral Processing Technology (MPT–2009)” held at Bhubaneswar during 28-30 October 2009.
Dr. Vidyadhar, post-graduated M.Sc in Applied Chemistry from Andhra University, India in 1994. Later, he worked as a Chemist at NATCO Laboratories Ltd, Hyderabad, India for about two years (1995-97). He obtained PhD in Mineral Processing at Lulea University of Technology, Lulea, Sweden in 2001. He was a post-Doctoral fellow at Technical University of Berlin, Berlin, Germany for about two years. Since joining the Mineral Processing Division as a Scientist at Council of Scientific and Industrial Research – National Metallurgical Laboratory in December 2004, Dr. Vidyadhar has been involved in a number of research and development projects in the field of minerals beneficiation with various industry and academic institutions. He was the recipient of Khare Award (Coal) in 2009 and Ecoreco - Innovation Award in 2013. His area of specialization is Mineral Processing. Research topics of his special interest includes surface chemistry, froth flotation, adsorption mechanisms, fine particle processing, coal preparation, iron ore beneficiation and recycling of electronic waste. He has published 20 peer reviewed articles in various international journals and 30 international / national conference proceeding papers. He is presently serving as a Principal Scientist with CSIR-NML.